red sea max 130d

mudguppy

Hi every1 well its great to be here as ive always loved aqa man so I new this was for me.At the moment im going through the pros an cons on what type of fish tank to get and everything is saying red sea max.Im looking at a 130d as this is much in my price range after I get the tank filled with rock and corals fish chiller WOW where does it stop,but still very exciting.So I hope I get to no a few of you from here and you can help me along the way.

Talk soon Mudguppy

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello :wave: and welcome to Reef Sanctuary

The RSM130D is a great tank and one I have thoroughly enjoyed for several years now. In regards to a chiller many MANY owners of the 130D do not require a chiller. Once you get the tank and see how it performs in your environment then you can make a better informed decision.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hi and welcome to RS!!! Friendly bunch of helpful folks here, feel free to ask any questions you may have! :swmfish:

mudguppy

WOW thanks guys for making me feel very welcomed I hope I get my tank soon so I can get that great feeling of having my own marine life within my hands tanks again

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Welcome Back Mudguppy!
So what tank did you get? :fishbowl:
And how long has it been running? Add more details or better yet,
Start a tank thread & post pictures of it
:camera:We L:heart:VE PICTURES :clownfish:

Snelly40

hey @mudguppy sorry i just saw you asked me a question in the "shout box"... i dont think that gives us an alert...

but welcome back and cant wait to see some pics!!! I unfortunately do not know a ton about Nuvo aquariums sorry