Red Sea 130D

mcentire1123

Nano-Reefer
PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
To all you Red Sea 130D owners when you purchase the tank does it also come with the kit that has sand, salt, ect.

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
They show those on the Red Sea website, but I did not see anyone that mentioned including them with the tank when you buy them. I also got my 250 at a special price, so maybe that is why I didn't get a starter kit.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
The 130D is technically 3 different parts and the sole part is the tank itself which is always the same. Then there's the cabinet/stand which is about an extra $150-$200ish (at least in Australia) most people buy the tank in this state and the third and final part is the starter kit which comes with all those extra bits. A lot of places I know bundle the stand and starter kit together :) so if/when you buy one make sure it's got stand and starter kit ticked to come with the tank :)

Hopefully that helps mate :)

reefer gladness

You're not missing much anyway. The RS test kits weren't very good, the hydrometer was a total piece of ****, the RS Coral pro salt leaves residue in everyone's mixing bucket and most of us are fairly particular about our substrate and bought the 'special-grade' reef aragonite.

Like most all-in-ones, getting everything with one purchase sounds like a good idea until you learn more about the compromises you made.

Rob Long

All depends on which part of the world your in! Uk? Brand new all in cost £699 not including the starter kit. Your better off sourcing our own refractor for salinity instead of the hydrometer anyway and get set up ideas from here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2