Random Pics of Cruise 2008

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
We just got back from our Cruise 2008. We took Carnival Cruise lines on a 5 day Western Caribbean cruise. We hit "Progreso MX" then headed over to "Cozumel MX". Those who know me know how MUCH I love Cozumel. These are just a few pics but I thought they were worth sharing. As we get more together I'll try to post some more...

Towel Animal #1 (Puppy Dog)
Newland_Cruise200837.jpg

Towel Animal #2 (*Bleep* CENSORED)
Newland_Cruise200811.jpg

Towel Animal #3 (Ray)
Newland_Cruise2008142.jpg

Here Julie and I are about to get back on the ship in Progreso MX
Newland_Cruise200858.jpg

Here is my side job (Girls Gone Wild Film Crew) taking a much needed break mid-day in Cozumel MX
Newland_Cruise200890.jpg

Here is me and one of my producers re-hydrating ourselves in Cozumel MX
Newland_Cruise200873.jpg

And here is the "Tab" from that short break
Newland_Cruise200888.jpg

Here is the beautiful (and COLD) city of Mobile Alabame
Newland_Cruise2008148.jpg

Stacef

Where's your beer while taking the much needed break? SLACKER! Can't keep up with the big guys huh? :D

sambrinar

Now were talkin'... Looks like you had fun making towel animals!!! LOL. lets see some scenery

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
How did I miss this?! You learning to make towel puppets? :lol: Looks like I missed a good time! :D Regards to Julie!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
You missed a HUGE time buddy! We're already planning this year's ""Caribbean" trip. It wont be a cruise but rather we'll fly to the "All Inclussive" resort and stay there the whole time.

You and wife wanna go with us?

Lynn & Frank? Greg & Gail? Barb and "Kenny"? (she's gonna shoot me for that one)

Stacef

Man, we feel left out not being offered!

Shoot I know why-we weren't a part of the MACNA bond that y'all made this year.. Maybe next time :)

Gina

RS STAFF
Nice pics!
Mark and I are going to be going on a cruise this spring to Cozumel with all the people he works with.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Stace = LOL! you nut :) Everyone is welcome! The "MACNA-XX" group just "know how I roll" and we had such a LARGE time we want to get together again (at least Julie and I do....)

Gina you'll LOVE that place. I've been several times so drop Me a note if you want any "hidden treasure/gem" locations. It's a great place to visit and hang out. Heck mention my name at some places and you may get VIP seating LOL (or taken to jail so ask me before mentioning my name) ROFL!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
ROFL!! Yeah you should have heard MY comment when I walked into our cabin and THAT'S what I saw... I was like..... (Bleep bleep bleep but if I turn this way bleep bleep bleep and then bleep bleep bleep)