Quick update on the transfer

KimPossible

The epoxy is setting up on my Torch. Poor thing, I had a hard time removing it from the rock it was on in the other tank. I finally got it off with a screw driver, put it in a big bag because it is pretty large and had to have a CRAP load of water in it to cover it, I barely got it home, it was so heavy.
It fell while the first round of epoxy was curing in the 120...and broke off a branch. :tears:

The great news is that my clowns practically jumped in the net. I got the female first. The male was so upset that his partner was hovering in a clear bag at the top of the tank he started doing the "shimmy" by the bag and I nabbed him.

Ok, back to work ....

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Sorry to hear about the torch, but now you have a frag to put somewhere else!:) Here's to a smooth and safe transfer.

KimPossible

LOL....
Breakin the law...breakin the law...

I'm a Sienfeld fan and love to do the "no soup for you" bit.

Squachy gets "no pics for you" ;)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
LOL....
Breakin the law...breakin the law...

I'm a Sienfeld fan and love to do the "no soup for you" bit.

Squachy gets "no pics for you" ;)

Just wait until I shed in your display, think of it as black chaeto lol, now cough up the pics:contract:

KimPossible

I did not bring my cam to the transfer....since I was the only one doing the transfer:bugout: Hence the
The epoxy is setting up on my Torch. Poor thing, I had a hard time removing it from the rock it was on in the other tank. I finally got it off with a screw driver, put it in a big bag because it is pretty large and had to have a CRAP load of water in it to cover it, I barely got it home, it was so heavy.
I wasn't kidding that I barely got it home... my lfs gave me like a 20 gal. bag. :eek: .... I shouldn't complain... I got bigger fish to fry since I've got a possessed tank right now..... with wacked out temps. sheeeesh!!

let me pet the squachy....

murkywaters

LOL nice Stevesquatch, no don't bite.

I agree with Dentoid. At least you have a nice frag to send me. :) 20 gallons is about 160 pounds isn't it? That is too much for one person to tote. Even for Kim Possible.

KimPossible

That was a close game..... I was rooting for the Maverics. I watch the Eastern Division so that I'm up on our competition :smirk: ~Go Suns~