question about the group buy

Diana said in a post yesterday about the group buy, and i really wanna get the ro-di setup from BRS....where do I sign up on here for the group buy? Im already a registered user on brs's website. Thanks guys :))

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
We will have to start another GROUP BUY Thread...If you are already registered at BRS then just watch for that thread. I'll post a link here to it ASAP.
This site-down threw a ringer in our plan but maybe we can get it scheduled for this week & we will make sure you are included! :thumbup:

Thats the forum I thought it was gonna be in. Forgot about the loss of the recent posts. That explains why I didnt see it. Ill be keeping an eye out guys!

slfcaptain

If you want to join PM me your last name and your BRS registered email address and I'll try to add you to the list. I already submitted the info this morning but I think I can add another.

Diana said in a post yesterday about the group buy, and i really wanna get the ro-di setup from BRS....where do I sign up on here for the group buy? Im already a registered user on brs's website. Thanks guys :))

ok I just sent him the message...i sure hope i get on the list in time, im definately buying that RO-Di unit, and a refractometer too :)

slfcaptain

You'll get an email sometime tomorrow from BRS with instructions.

I sent your info and rthompsons in a separate email this evening. I am hoping they will be cool with me sending multiple emails to them to get the group buy started. I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Steve

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF