:( Poor Jose :(

michael_cb_125

This morning when I got home I could not find Jose anywhere. He did not come out like he normally does. I looked everywhere for like 30 minutes. On the floor Under rocks, EVERYWHERE. I thought he was gone. Well I finally got a brain and looed into the overflow. He had gotten sucked into my CPR HOB Overflow. He was in the back chamber, stuck to the screen. The suction had him. My Mandarin was also in there. They had been in there since sometime last night. I could not get jose out. So I reached in picked him up and put him back in the tank. He went straight for his burrow. He has been in there ever since. He was breathing very rapidly, but has calmed down now. I just hope he is ok. I am going to feed in a few minutes. I hope he comes out for dinner. I have now biult a sreen out of Eggcrate and a fishing net. :(:(
Pray for JOSE... PLEASE

vdituri

At least he had company back there and didn't have to be embarrased like he was the only one that did that.

Hope he is not too stressed out.

michael_cb_125

Well, I fed the tank, he came out like a lil' trooper, and ate. He is just a little scared, he is not all swimming around like normal. He just has his little head poked outta his burrow.
The mandarin is fine, she is back around pecking at the rock. Mandarins are tough, I never even worried about here, I just know how BLues are will stress.
Thanks for all the support, I hope he will be ok.

michael_cb_125

Well, I had to leave the house tonite. He looked perfectly normal when I left. he ate his dinner, and was looking around at everybody in the room. I think that he will be fine. I just wish he would not freak me out like that!!!!!
~Michael