Playa's Reef

Gina

RS STAFF
FateX8, have you heard anything else? If you do talk to him please tell him that we miss him and would like for him to get back here! He was a big part of RS and we loved looking at his pics! Even if he lost everything during the hurricanes he doesn't need to have a reef just to say hello all!

FateX8

I've tried calling but everytime i get him he's doing something, or in the middle of a golf lesson. I'll try later tonight.

dgasmd

I heard through the local grape vine he has had some major and serious personal and family issues, for which I would like to say I pass my sympathies. Keep the chin up and move on man. Life goes on.

As far as his tank goes, they believe he does not even have it set up anymore. After the hurricane, everything died. He then got some anemones and fish or something like that, but it is believed that it is dry now. Who knows what the real story is.........

Gina

RS STAFF
Thanks Alberto! I figured he lost everything during the hurricane!
In case he comes here and sees this, I'm sorry for your problems Playa! I wish you the best and hope to see you back someday!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
dgasmd said:
I heard through the local grape vine he has had some major and serious personal and family issues, for which I would like to say I pass my sympathies. Keep the chin up and move on man. Life goes on.

As far as his tank goes, they believe he does not even have it set up anymore. After the hurricane, everything died. He then got some anemones and fish or something like that, but it is believed that it is dry now. Who knows what the real story is.........

Thanks for the update dgasmd.

Playa, hang in there!!! We've all been down rocky roads, it sux but it will get better! Come back soon!!