Peninsula Reef Inspiration

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
So as my excitement increases about the new tank and setting it up :p I've started looking for inspiration with the rockwork as I've never thought about some visible from both sides or tried the peninsula route of a reef :) I'm seriously looking forward to doing this and creating something awesome to be viewed from the kitchen and my place of study on the kitchen bench.
I've already found a few tanks I love the look and feel of but would love to see and hear from everybody else! This needs some serious consideration and it's a nano tank so I would love to get it right the first time round haha my display rockwork was a bit of a fluke getting something I like but this I want to plan a little more carefully :)
Here are the tanks I really love, none of the images are mine and the credit goes to the owners of them.

This tank is a nano of a fellow Aussie :D And it is the same size as the one I'm setting up (fractionally larger):

**Disclaimer**All have been found around the internet, so if someone is unhappy about it I will remove the images :)

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I love the look of peninsula reefs and those are all beautiful. Looking forward to this build Dom!

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hopefully I can even do a small justice to such magnificent reefs!! :yup: Using LR won't really help as it'll have to stay mostly wet but I have a massive container for trail runs so with some luck and planning I may be able to come close! But I cannot wait either :)

Surfnut

My last reef setup was done Peninsula style. I used very large Tonga Branch to lift all of the rockwork off of the sandbed. Best tank I ever had. Sadly after 3 years I had to tear it down for a move: Still pissed at myself for selling off my tonga branch. The tonga was 4" to 6" thick,... For the life of me I cant find any to purchase.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Sounds like an amazing tank, would have looked even better after being up for three years! I love the idea of using tonga to lift the rockwork off the sandbed, something awesome and different!