Pancho75

We're so glad to see you back here I'm raising a glass of tequila in you honor right now!

:pint:

Glad you finally got that fish killing monster out of your tank! :) Very cool specimen though! Show me a picture of your trap, please.
Thank you amigo, I’ll be drinking tequila in a few minutes. :D

We did not used a trap, we took the rocks out to uncover his tunnels and catch it with nets, old fashion way! We knew it was a pistol shrimp and not a mantis. :rocket:

Pancho75

It is been a while since I posted anything, my reef was quite okish, for a while until a had a combo of my messing with the DOS dosing system, totally screwing it up and a little health hiccup, I had vertigo, so the reef went unattended for a couple of months.

As you can imagine, I had a bleaching episode, a lost a lot of coral growth, lost my hammers and even a melanarus who decided to find a small gap in the net a jump to his death.

Now the reef is slowly coming back, corals are regaining growth and I added a very small puffer and a couple of sebae clownfish. As a side effect of my little messed up I am battling hair algae that I believe will take me a couple of months to win, I added 25 hermit crabs to help. The nitrates went up to 80ppm and the phosphates are crazy in 0.50ppm.

I believe everything is part of the reefer life, ups and downs, we just keep pounding!