Other hobbies

tank stalker

I enjoy hunting ,fishing, trapping, shooting my various guns. Paying guitar I will soon be getting a banjo to try to learn that. And now sw tanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

gpdno

ga7a4yzu.jpg

I guess I should add my CJ7 to my list of other hobbies

Greg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Excellent updates on everyone's "other hobbies". It's great seeing what other people are into and doing around the country.

Keep on posting your other hobbies here :)

Loganx

Has been struck by the ban stick
i like different works to do as my hobbies.
Shopping.
Socializing with friends/ neighbors.
Spending time with family.
Texting.
Toy collecting.
Video games.
Learning a foreign language.
Listening to music.
Computer activities.
Cooking.

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Oh so many hobbies, I guess its a guy thing to have a million interests lol.

Mine are
Camping with the family
e5aruqyr.jpg

utydynat.jpg

Aircraft
vuzeba9y.jpg

a5yvesyb.jpg

Climbing
7yhuhygy.jpg

Rc helicopter.
Fomula 1 racing, Motorsport in general
Oh and wakeboarding.

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Heehee, yes she was pretty cold that night. I was a bit eager to get us camping this spring !

sirrealism

Scuba, RC anything boats, trucks, planes, Restoring old small cc bikes Not sure why but I like them. here is one I am just starting on

reefle

I'm probably one of the most random but here goes

Triathlons (Ironman in a year)
Foot Races
Breakdancing
Raving
Fishing
Cooking
Party/Event Planning
Interior Design
Paintballing
Online Gaming
Kpop
Traveling
Asian Culture
Acting/Modeling
Anime
Riding exotic animals
Investment Opportunities
Real Estate/Renting our Property
Pets of all kinds (I've owned multiple species in every animal kingdom)

Im sure there's more, but that's a lot of what I do often

sirrealism

reefle. Damm!!!! Ok I give. I have to ask about a few. First whats Kpop? How old are you? Raving? Really people are still doing that? Riding exotic animals? Breakdancing. Now I will admit 25 years ago it was fun. I am going to guess your 24. But its just a guess. And it doesnt really matter as long as your having fun and not hurting anyone

dekopstuk

I'm probably one of the most random but here goes

Triathlons (Ironman in a year)
Foot Races
Breakdancing
Raving
Fishing
Cooking
Party/Event Planning
Interior Design
Paintballing
Online Gaming
Kpop
Traveling
Asian Culture
Acting/Modeling
Anime
Riding exotic animals
Investment Opportunities
Real Estate/Renting our Property
Pets of all kinds (I've owned multiple species in every animal kingdom)

Im sure there's more, but that's a lot of what I do often

it's a shame there's only 24 hours in day.........

Choff

reefle. Damm!!!! Ok I give. I have to ask about a few. First whats Kpop? How old are you? Raving? Really people are still doing that? Riding exotic animals? Breakdancing. Now I will admit 25 years ago it was fun. I am going to guess your 24. But its just a guess. And it doesnt really matter as long as your having fun and not hurting anyone

It's like I thought it and you wrote it. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sirrealism

It's like I thought it and you wrote it.
LOL Sometimes I put my mouth into gear before my brain. And yes I am typing this so its not coming from my mouth so then this must be coming from my brain but i know I say things but then to type them ahhhhhhh what were we talking about. Senility is setting in.

Nice is it a Jawa?
Thanks but no. Its a 1962 Honda sport 50 first year in production and has 6k on it. It has some value but I am thinking about ratting it out. I really like it but being that its a 50cc its good for about 50mph on a long straight stretch. Which isnt bad but I live right off a busy st. So I need more go. Found a motor off a honda 250cc 2stroke that will fit. That will make it move. If I can make it fit with out to much mods I will leave it old school looking. I have been looking for 2 years to find the wide white wall tires and finally found some. Not cheap but I think they will make the bike look great.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've recently turned one of my other hobbies into a small side business. I take aerial photo/video of new custom homes as they are being built. Sometimes for the contractor and sometimes for the home owners. I'm going to be working with some local EMS and SAR teams to possibly be helping them locate lost/hurt hikers in the mountains.

Also I'm lining up some shoots with local fishing guides to help them promote their business with aerial video.

Here's one of my first projects:
(Disclaimer: All video shot in Line of Site, below 400'AGL, during daylight hours and far far more than 5 miles from nearest airport)
[video=youtube_share;QLOJ963L90w]http://youtu.be/QLOJ963L90w[/video]