OT: Sharing my excitement!

Stacef

My Fiance and I have been trying very hard to get a house that we have been eyeing for quite some time! It went up for sale, and after 3 weeks of struggling to find someone to finance us (we were :smck: in the past and screwed up our credit) I just got the call that WE'RE APPROVED!

Stacef

Oh you have NO idea!!! I have it all planned out.

The 220 in the wall in the living room (which takes from my laundry room on the other side..but that's ok I can sacrifice laundry for fish)

90g in the bedroom

20g in the office

and there's a pond in the back yard.

I am hoping to tie the 20g and 220g together both into the same sump! Ahh the dreams!

Stacef

Thank you both of you, we are SUPER excited, well not for all of the darn paperwork to come. But it's worth it!! Well worth it!!!!

The house is perfect, exactly what we have been looking for for over a year!

KimPossible

Fantastic Stace ! They make mini washers and dryers and if you wear the same clothes and limit washing, you could have Quite the equipment room :D
Congratulation!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
images-9.jpg
I hope there is enough space for a monster reef!

Stacef

Fantastic Stace ! They make mini washers and dryers and if you wear the same clothes and limit washing, you could have Quite the equipment room :D
Congratulation!

Hah! Thanks Kim, Actually as sad as it sounds (and you all will understand just others won't..) the laundry is probably going into the basement so I can have my fish room I have always dreamed of!

SJS

Congratulations!!! any pics yet??!! Very exciting - ewww - except the packing and moving and unpacking part...

Stacef

Well three weeks ago they accepted our offer. We gave them $2000 to just hold it until we find financing, we had a three week limit. Get this! TOMORROW was our day that they were going to go to the next person...(if we didn't have an answer yet)

So the offer was accepted, and we got told today we are approved, and will have our approval letter on Monday!! Whoo hoo!!! I will have TOOONNNSSS of pictures, trust me. This is a major move for us. First house for the both of us!! I can't wait to have a yard for the dogs to run in, finally be able to set up our 220, have OUR house! Yay, it's all working out so perfectly.

Thanks for everyones congrats!!!

So about 4 weeks we will have the keys, wooo hooo

CATALYST

Yippee!!
It's so nice knowing that the money you spend toward a mortgage every month is actually going to your benefit and not to just 'The Man'.