OT: My trip to Seaworld

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Thought I'd share some photos from my recent trip :)

The first photo is of our family {my wife is 6 months pregnant and held up suprisingly well during the trip, we walked for miles} with a beautiful backdrop.

175_7530.jpg

Me and my sister feeding and caressing the dolphins:

175_7505.jpg

175_7503.jpg

Of course a photo with Shamu:

176_7605.jpg

A beautiful "tubelike" shark tank:

175_7566.jpg

175_7575.jpg

175_7570.jpg

boozeman

Re: My trip to Seaworld

cool :thumbup:
thanks for sharing...we are planning another disney vacation next summer too :D

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF

I had never been to Florida and really felt this trip was going to be much more enjoyable for my daughter, boy was I wrong !

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor

Cool pics. Sea Worls CA is actually where I donate Sharks & Eels that get to large for my Really Large tanks. They are very appriciative for the donations. Last donation was a 5' Atlantic Nurse & a 4' Lemon Shark

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF

Cool pics. Sea Worls CA is actually where I donate Sharks & Eels that get to large for my Really Large tanks. They are very appriciative for the donations. Last donation was a 5' Atlantic Nurse & a 4' Lemon Shark

Well that's great to hear, I also didn't know there was a Seaworld in Cali !

Here's some more photos from the whale show and I'm glad I wasn't in the splash zone as that water was cold !

176_7602.jpg

175_7600.jpg

175_7590.jpg

caitrina

I had never been to Florida and really felt this trip was going to be much more enjoyable for my daughter, boy was I wrong !

???????????? :dunno:

ahh you are saying you enjoyed it just as well???????????? :doh: silly me....
BTW, the SPLASH ZONE is the greatest place to be...he he he

Last edited:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

Marine mammals never cease to amaze me! I love Sea World, but don't like to see them in captivity. It's a love/hate thing.:lol:

Great shots Robert, thanks for sharing!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF

???????????? :dunno:

ahh you are saying you enjoyed it just as well???????????? :doh: silly me....

I enjoyed even more {lol} !
It was a real marathon since we visited 6 parks but I had a great time especially when we ate dinner at the Coral Reef restaurant in Epcot. There's nothing like eating a great meal and staring at a 5 million gallon tank at the same time and having a Goliath Grouper staring you down looking quite hungry :lol:

It's a love/hate thing

I know what you mean, I also had mixed feelings about it.

caitrina

Yes, Sea World is pretty darn cool. I haven't been there in awhile and one year I must have been there at least 4 times. I still don't think I saw everything. Great pictures!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

Yes, Sea World is pretty darn cool. I haven't been there in awhile and one year I must have been there at least 4 times. I still don't think I saw everything. Great pictures!

Time to purchase the Season Pass!:lol:

Gina

RS STAFF

Last time I was there was in 1989. Had a really good time, looks like you did also. When we were there the dolphin petting pool was empty but, I did get to feed the rays.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Thanx everyone for the kind words.

No I didn't Sasquatch but there was definitely some corals I wanted to take home especially from Seaworld ! I was very disappointed in the coral tanks at Epcot, nothing really seemed to be thriving in their tanks.

Here's some photos from the safari at Animal Kingdom:

176_7661.jpg

176_7660.jpg

176_7657.jpg

176_7656.jpg

176_7650.jpg

176_7659.jpg

176_7658-1.jpg

176_7655.jpg

176_7652.jpg

lcstorc

Glad you enjoyed our state.
Next time you are here you should let me know. We could all go out to dinner or something.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Glad you enjoyed our state.
Next time you are here you should let me know. We could all go out to dinner or something.

How far are you from Disney Lynn ? We had their dining package but we used everything up by thursday...:lol: We could've had a great dinner although there was 6 in our group :doh: