ok, Huma trigger, @#$?!&!!

kyle4201

Omg! He attacks EVERYTHING! I can barley feed my dwarf lion cus he's such a spaz. I put the stick in to keep him away 4 a moment, he frickin chews it! Lol. Its pretty cool but my future problem might b feeding the other fish/whatever when he goes to his home tank. Are they all this crazy or did I just get a female? Lollol.

DaveK

That is to be expected from that species of trigger. It's not too unusual for them to kill everything else in the tank. If you want to keep this fish, you often need to keep it in it's own tank by itself. Then can get really nasty, maybe not quite as bad as clown trigger or an undulated trigger, but bad.

You may have to make some tough choices here.

Steve L

Give him a few days to settle in, and hopefully he won't kill any of your other fish until then. You might want to increase feeding just so he has something to keep himself busy while the others eat. You'll probably need to increase your water changes in the meantime.

kyle4201

hes been in QT for a week with a dwarf lion. They get along great actually. even appear to cuddle at night once and a while. The only fish in the aggressive tank will be these 2 and a spiny puffer.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I think that combo will work. Give it a little time and maybe add all the others to the dt first then put the trigger in a week later.

ziggy

Omg! He attacks EVERYTHING! I can barley feed my dwarf lion cus he's such a spaz. I put the stick in to keep him away 4 a moment, he frickin chews it! Lol. Its pretty cool but my future problem might b feeding the other fish/whatever when he goes to his home tank. Are they all this crazy or did I just get a female? Lollol.

Attacks and chews on a wooden stick... I love it!

Kyle it sounds like you found your first candidate for your top cover electric shock theropy or evan a lobatomy!

Definately keep us posted. Sounds like the start of a real good soap opera.