Notable Member lists, can we improve them?

DaveK

Under Members we have various lists such as Most messages, Most likes, Most media and so on. There is nothing wrong with this, but I have noticed that many of the members shown on these lists have been inactive for 3 or 4 years or more. This makes it almost impossible for any new but active member to ever make any of these lists.

Perhaps it would be possible to set the lists up so that only people active in the last 3 or 4 years are listed, or possibly have additional lists that include members that have been here less that 3 or 4 years?

That's just my ideas. There may be other ways that would allow some of the newer, active members to get a little recognition for what they put into the forum.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
just fyi - Travis the owner of RS and Admin... is the only one who has the power to make these changes... @Travis

lowly mods would help if they could :cheers:

DaveK

just fyi - Travis the owner of RS and Admin... is the only one who has the power to make these changes... @Travis

lowly mods would help if they could :cheers:

Your correct, of course. What I was hoping to se was more thoughts from others about the subject area. My ideas should just be thought of as a jumping off point. I don't pretend that they are perfect and can't be improved upon. What do other members here think?