Northeast Coral-A Review

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I had the priviledge of working with ScubaDrew on ordering some corals from his new site. The ordering process was simple and I found the site well laid out. Drew worked closely with me during the ordering process to make sure that things when smoothly. He was in communication with me both through RS PMs and by e-mail notification of my order status. I even got an e-mail that my corals had shipped.

Of course I had to order on one of the coldest and most miserable days. FedEx was behind in their delivery and the package did not get delivered until after 4pm. It sat on an unheated truck since 8am! When the corals got here, they were expertly and professionally packaged in a U-Line styrofoam box with heat packs. Although the temperature of the water did drop a bit, the corals were not affected. This is a testament to the health and vigor of the ORA corals sold from Northeast Coral.

Thanks Drew for all your help and care in getting this package to me.:wave:

If you haven't checked out Drew's new site, I highly recommend that you do.

www.northeastcoral.com

Here are some quick snap shot of what I purchased.

DSC_0010-6.jpg

Green Staghorn, Blue Tort Staghorn and Pink Birdsnest. (L to R)

Drew threw in this little jewel too!:D A tabling acropora.

DSC_0005-12.jpg

boozeman

very cool :thumbup:
with him being relatively close by, I'm sure that once I'm ready for coral I will be talking to Drew quite frequently :D

vdituri

Congrats to both of you Scott and Drew!
It hurts to look at that acro. It's stunning!

Very nice site Drew.
That Idaho grape is awesome looking. You have some great corals.
I'll be back.

mps9506

Looks awesome. That last tabling acro looks similar to the one I had. It was pastel pink in my tank, the colony I got my frag from was bright red.
379tableacro_filtered.jpg

ScubaDrew

Interesting mps. This colony has turned more pastel pink recently, but the store got a frag back we had sold quite some time ago from a reefer who was moving and it became very deep red in his tank! I'm very interested to watch Scott's in the new few months.

I'm told ours has been in captivity for sixteen years! I wonder if they could have come from the same place at one time... :whstlr:

Drew

Looks awesome. That last tabling acro looks similar to the one I had. It was pastel pink in my tank, the colony I got my frag from was bright red.
379tableacro_filtered.jpg

Melanie

I found it! Great review and I agree wholeheartedly. Instead of hijacking your thread Scott, I'll post one of my own.

ReefGuy69

Very nice... I think i will be getting plenty from NEC seeing i am pretty close. Wahoo. Usually all the good places are in California or Florida. Hopefully im close enough to qualify for the $15 shipping. Nice pics all.. keep em coming.

Jason25

Looks good, Drew it's nice to have you as a sponsor since you are an active member here and your word and advice is trusted. As soon as I we move into our new place I will be ordering from you.