New Reef Parasite!

cody264

I have heard about it.But now, Its happened.I have a reef Parasite inside of me that has caused me to go crazy for Marine Tanks, I am constantly wanting more, learning more, and well...spending more!I see all these cool shaped tanks, and corals, and I want them all!Thank Gosh for my Lack of Money Or I would have bought them all!I can't wait for all the great tanks,fish,corals, and good times to come!

I can't be the only one who has the parasite!So let's hear your story of your reefing experiences and great tanks!And how you got the parasite in you!

Good Day

-Cody

DaveK

That's one nice thing about the aquarium hobby. There are enough things to keep you busy for a long time. There are a lot of areas that I've never tried, but might someday. Also, you don't always need a large tank. Many things do just fine in smaller tanks, which is good, because someday I may not be able to do the physical work needed to keep a large tank.

Also, don't forget the FW part of the hobby. Lots to do there also.

cody264

I have a 40g FW angelfish tank.with 3 huge angels I have had for 4 years.I recently got into SW and Got a 120g tank.And have been buying equiptment since then.Hoping to get it built in the spring.I have a 10g nano setup with VHO Lighting, 12lbs of solomon LR, and some soft corals.Its a blast.