New Guy

pgrtgunner

Hello fellow Aquarists

My last tank in the 90's was a salt water 240g predator tank. I now have an 80g Nuvo reef tank.
I am somewhat starting over with my salt adventure. I like the no bio balls and extra tanks needed to
run my skimmer and still have room to put a UV in, which I did.

What an episode I have been having with gluing frags (on a pedestal) to my live rock, so the 5 Turbo snails
in the tank can't knock them off of their position. Any thought (s) about gluing them to the rock?

I shut my UV off after reading a bunch of threads on the pros and cons of using a UV. I guess I'll have to make that
decision and not having fun at doing that.....Mark

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Hi Mark - some have great luck with Aquastik & some Superglue kneaded into it.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Two_Litt...iums-Two_Little_Fishies-TL1613-FIMTEP-vi.html

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Mark :wave:
:welcomera WELCOME to Reef Sanctuary :crowd:
Things sure seem to have changed for the better in the hobby these days and starting a tank thread here at RS can help you be more successful! Hope you'll start one up & after 5 posts, You can share pictures...
We L:heart:VE PICTURES :D
Hope to see pictures & lots more posts from you soon :biker

pgrtgunner

Okay, time to start my first thread.

How damaging to CORALS is tap water for water changes? I have an RO that I just had serviced yesterday.
I asked the tech. about the chemicals in Albuquerque, NM that are used in the tap water and especially Chlorines and Arsenic.
He answered "I don't know". That didn't feel very good. So, I asked if the RO removes the chlorines, he answered, "it should".
Could anyone answer those questions that I posed to him??

Gracias Mucho....:cool: