Need Help With Blue Spots

sunroof446

I have a 90 gallon reef tank. I am having problems trying to keep bsjf. everytime I have one they are in there maybe a week or so. They then get a white blotch on their side. They start loosing there color. The blotches usually go away then come back. Their overall color never really comes back. The last one I had lasted 6 1/2 months but usually they only last a month or so. I feed them frozen mysis & brine once a day target feed them. My other fish are leneatus wrasse,golden rhomboid,diamond goby,3 firefish,2 mandrins, 2 small clowns. chevron tang. Never have any problems with them. just bsjf. I heard of bsjf disease is this the problem or am I doing something wrong. What can I do any help would be apreciated. THANKS, JOE.

sambrinar

First.. Welcome to RS

Hmmm I have a BSJF and never had a prob except for jumping.. is there anyway you can post a pict of it??

and we may need to have this thread moved to the fish disease forum for appropriate responses

sambrinar

Oh I see, you posted this after he died... Sorry about your loss.. I don't have any answers for you

thopkins

I had one who jumped out after 2 days in my tank. I have a pink/blue shrimp goby, could he have chased him to the point of jumping out, because PBSG is now in BSJF hole he burrowed?? Thanks, Tina.