HELP! need help with acro pest

spiraling

I noticed on three of my acros that the tissue is receding from the bottom and there are small red dots on the receded area.

I assume red bug or flat worm, but it doesn't seem to match what I see online. What is is and how do I get rid of it?

You can see the tissue has receded in a line and there are red dots to the right. They are about 1mm big and hard to get a clear picture of.

index.php

spiraling

and I'm not sure the red is the pest, possibly eggs?. When I siphoned them out they were quite attached and I had to scrape them off.

spiraling

Hey Oxy - I read through that article several times before posting. I don't see those or flatworms.
However my alk was quite low. I've been bringing it up, but I'm hoping the tissue recession is due to that. It matches what I've read about tops looking fine and recession at the bottom. I don't know what I scraped off, but it hasn't returned.

Squatch XXL

If it is "bugs", kill them using any approved method followed by isolation in a quarantine. I had nudibranch at one point, and it required multiple treatments outside of the tank. 30-45 days would not be unusual time to quarantine.