Morbius18's New 90 Reef

framerguy

Those before and after pics are great! Makes you appreciate the hard work. But now I have to go do mine. Thanks for making me look bad...

Mya

Looking good deary. I may not have been posting much this week but I have been keeping watch.

morbius18

Full tank shot. I rearranged the rockwork slightly and moved some of the corals around.
FTS5.jpg

Looks nice! You & your damsels, lol! So it that a nanny in your avatar? What did you shoot it with, pic so small I cant tell anything.

Sorry for getting off topic, but you are really making me want to go get some deer meat out of the freezer. I use a .44 mag rifle or pistol, depends on my mood, so most have to be closer shots. Ok, I'll hush, dont get me started on deer hunting, lol.

Actually the deer hunting here in the mountains sucks, have to go more east. We were leasing 176 acres in Elberton, GA, but owner sold it, so we lost our lease. Now I have to wait until xmas when I go home to MS, dad's got plenty of land to hunt. We are still looking for something close to here, hopefully by deer season.

morbius18

I get to hunt one of my brother's friends land in Roan Mountain, TN. His land borders NC and the Appalachian trail. I'm guessing it is over 500 acres, but I don't know for sure. I know we have to take an ATV to get around it though.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
There are some "Decent" hunting areas around here (especially the area you're talking about morbius) but it's so over-hunted and worse "poached" that the deer pop is falling drastically. Due to urbanization and over-hunting the deer are getting harder to locate and the ones you CAN locate the terrain is so tough you can't get to them and heaven forbid you hit one and have to take 2 days to drag it out. We actually have deer here in TOWN but that's a rarity.

Ok, if you're gonna show me yours, then I gotta show you mine, hold on a sec while I take a pic.

I know exactly where Roan Mountain is.

We actually have deer here in TOWN but that's a rarity.

That's b/c they are all coming from the Biltmore Estate where it's protected unless you are lucky enough to get a permit. Prolly more where you are rather than around here though Al.

ok, here's my baby:

pics2-14029.jpg