Marine Depot, Foster and Smith, AquaCave, Champion Lighting

bluespotjawfish

3 out of 4 ain't bad!

I've made several orders recently and have been very satisfied with all of them, except Champion Lighting. I'm still waiting for my package that I ordered in December. I expected a slight delay because of the holidays, but I didn't even get notified that there was a delay. I had to e-mail them and ask what was up, and even then it didn't ship for another week. It is supposed to be on its way now...

goldenmean

I have had good experiences with all four of those vendors.
I have ordered from them all of them multiple of times except for Champion but I had a good experience with Champion the one time I used them.

evallarta1

Ive only had experience with DrF&S and MarineDepot and was happy with both of them, quick process and shipping times.

olivert00

Yes, it is in Gurnee NW Suburbs. Jeff I order online, in the coupon code type PICKUP in caps and then give them a call ask when you can pick up your order.

I order at least once a month so let me know we can combine orders or I can pick yours up as well...no shipping. LZ is a little closer than Gurnee for you.

Debbie

livebait

I love AquaCave...it's only 20min from my house. :0)

Debbie

Would you mind driving over and asking them about my order then? lol jj
It's ironic that I searched this forum for aquacave just now and find this thread. I placed an order last week and have heard nothing from them, no confirmation, no shipping info, nothing. Getting a little worried. No one will answer the phone and email hasn't been replied to. They do have my money however...
But reading the good reviews on them is at least a little reassuring.

Brien H

Would you mind driving over and asking them about my order then? lol jj
It's ironic that I searched this forum for aquacave just now and find this thread. I placed an order last week and have heard nothing from them, no confirmation, no shipping info, nothing. Getting a little worried. No one will answer the phone and email hasn't been replied to. They do have my money however...
But reading the good reviews on them is at least a little reassuring.

I recently ordered from Aquacave and had a decent experience. I didn't receive an invoice via email when I ordered, so I emailed them and had an invoice the next day. Shipping info was provided on the invoice, and the items (Eheim 1262 and a few misc things) arrived 6 days after ordering.

livebait

After a couple more attempts someone answered the phone and was very helpful. He apologized for not getting an email out to me with my tracking info and resent it right away so that was impressive. I haven't read anything neg about aquacave so I'm sure it'll be alright.

Millie

I've been ordering from Foster & Smith for a million years now... probably paid somebody's car off, in any case I've been completely satisfied with them. Recently used Marine Depot and they seem to be good as well.