Malware Detected by Comodo Dragon Anti-Virus!

BLADEYAMAHA

May not be related to Reef Sanctuary, got one 2 hours later-same thing- but it came up as Malware@#1vdnb4fmdin24. ??? All 3 times, have not seen it since.

DaveK

I'm not trying to "rake you over the coals" and I'm not trying to speak for the RS owners or staff but your really not telling the RS people anything. It's like the new people here that tell us "... all my water parameters are fine ...". It doesn't convey any information.

Since your talking about a message from an anti-virus program I recommend you post the following -

Your exact hardware configuration.
The operating system and other software your running, including the versions of the software. Especially important are the browser your running and any add ons to your browser.
What you were trying to do at the time. Screen shots might help a lot.
What messages did you get, if any? Include all of them.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
+1 ^ any logs really helps Travis (I run AVG anti-virus) when Travis dealt with the last batch, I was able to see them & cut & paste in to this thread... it really helped him.

I am not seeing anything at the present time ... with my AVG software.

BLADEYAMAHA

Malware Detected-exact message from homepage url File=Malware@#1vdnb4fmdin24 I am getting them one after the other, every time I go to the Home Page.

BLADEYAMAHA

I own a PC, Its home built, Motherboard is a Asus Crosshair IV with a AMD Phenom II 1090T, Nvidia GeoForce GTX 470, 16 GB of RAM, Most up to date version of Comodo Internet Security, Cisco Systems Lynksis Router-Firewalled all the way, version of the Comodo Dragon Internet Security is "5.9.219863.2196" Virus Signature Database Version: 11893 Its not even a Full Pro Version and it is finding it. Comodo Internet Security Premium

BLADEYAMAHA

Oh yeah I have Windows 7 Ultimate too and changed to a newer version of Comodo Dragon Internet Security and it just finds it faster now Version:5.10.228257.2253 Virus Signature Database Version:0

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
My AVG just blocked a threat as well.

Exploit_1.jpg

Exploit_2.jpg

BLADEYAMAHA

BigAl I gotta learn to do that! I was playing around with it the other day but couldn't get it down on my own. Got a message from Glenn Stating Travis was on it and now its gone for me, ???, but not 100% sure yet. Relieved a lot though, although nothing got through that I know of but it did not just happen here, but has not happened any more anywhere I normally visit it was happening at.