MACNA 2013!! Are you going?

Are you attending MACNA 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Are you attending MACNA this year in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at the end of the month? If so, let us know.

DaveK

I'd love to go, but I'd wait until one is comparatively local to me. By the time I'd add up airfare, meals, hotel, ans such, I could get a lot of nice things for my tanks.

If you can do it as a day trip, then by all means go if you can. You see all those famous people in the SW world, hear some good lecturers, and see a lot of products.

One thing that I would recommend against is buying any livestock. Figure that whatever it is already got packaged up and shipped to the show, and that's going to happen again when you buy it, and your very likely to have a long haul home.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Ditto to buying livestock unless you live relatively close. I bought some cool stuff last year, but I was within a drive home. I hope to see at least a few RS members there. The raffle prizes are amazing, too.

yankieman

We are flying out on Tues and back the following Wed so spending 7 full days there, so I wont be getting any live stock but I may get something new outa it ,, and hope to win something nice at the raffles,,,,,,

Choff

Wife and I will be there. I think we get in Thursday night, leaving late Sunday.

yankieman

By the way they are sold out of the full access passes ,along with the reception and banquet ,,,,, only day passes left ,

kyle4201

Umm, I live in dania beach, the ft Lauderdale airport is 5 min from my house. What is going on? Also, wish I knew people were coming down, I could have got them an excellent deal on a room at my hotel. O yea, whats going on again?

kyle4201

nevermind, I google that. I play volleyball right by there all the time and snorkel right out in front of that place. I would love to go. How much are day tickets?

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Any of you local people have any suggestions for fun things to do while there outside of the conference?

Choff

So by my tally we have:

Choff aka mike
Whippetguy aka John
Yankieman
Sensaisays

Kyle? Did you get tix?

Anyone else??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Choff

AL are you not going now ? I looked back at some older MACNA threads and sounded like you were in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Mdk16

My office is about 15min away. I will get a day pass to take a look. I've never been to one of these events.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
My office is about 15min away. I will get a day pass to take a look. I've never been to one of these events.

You're gonna love it and of course will want to buy one of everything there. Lots of freebie stuff too.

kyle4201

No I didn't. Had to buy plane tix to michigan for the notera dame night game. Ill prob scalp a tix when it going on though. :)