looking for a overflow box

DPdsny

Im looking for a web site that I once had in my favorite places but some how lost:mad: . I cant remember the name of the company, I know that they manufacture there own overflow boxes(guaranteed not to fail in a power outage), protein skimmers and things like that. The over flowbox looked like the CPR overflow only better. they were also kind of high $$$. Yes this is a vague question but I know someone out there knows what Im talking about
Thank you for any help

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I know what you are talking about, but the name escapes me right now:mad:

I'll let you know if I remember, unless someone else beats me to it:)

Maxx

DPdsny...I've got one of the Life reef overflow boxes. Its well made, and if my system were configured in a better way, I would find it perfect. I think you'll find it suits your needs quite well.
Nick

BoomerD

I have one of the Amiracle overflows. Very dependable, but just a bit noisy. Tried the Stockman mod for it, and that helped some, but still noisier than I liked. Bought a Lifereef to use on a different tank, but instead used it on my 90. Nearly silent, WITHOUT the Stockman. Worth every penny in my opinion! Slightly better flow rate too. Used to have to throttle back my Mag 7 return pump just a bit, now it's running wide open.