Live Rock goes first

Scouter Steve

Check this out. I am getting out of salt. Been good but to busy with other interests. My livestock is gone for the most part. Have a few leather corals hanging in here. They can go with the rock. I am in Somers Wisconsin, between Racine and Kenosha. Local pickup only, this rock is live and in a running tank now.

Saltwater Live rock

Scouter Steve

shipping this rock would be like you starting all over. The beauty of local pickup is the almost non existent cycle. Besides there is the cost of shipping!

wm23oh

I purchased my LR on-line and it was shipped to my home overnight. Yes it was expensive BUT if it is packaged in Styrofoam, and bagged to keep the moisture in you would be shocked at what might just make it.

I've found many different things in my aquarium in the past month that I haven't put their.

If you are willing to ship I bet someone will buy if you package it right. I don't need any but figured I would chime in with my 2¢ and a free bump.

James

jcgardner

Same here, if you are willing to ship, I would be willing to buy some. You can always do USPS priority mail, depending on how much a person is wanting to buy you can use the flat rate boxes. Shipping is cheaper.

nightfire76

i need bout 50 or so pounds,depending on the price i have over $200 spend if ya interested in selling it to me then pm me