Large Fish Suggestions

KimPossible

Hello Everyone !

I hope 2010 is turning out to be a fantastic year for everyone!!

I want to add another large fish to my 230 gal. Preditor Swim Tank.

Currently I have: These are VERY Large

Golden Sapo aka Guineafowl Dogface Puffer
Volitan Lionfish .... the colored variety (Burgandys and Reds)
Zebra Eel
Snowflake Eel

The tank has been established for a year, these current inhabitants are peaceful and happy.

I know there are many fish that I could place in my tank but I'm looking for experienced suggestions for a PEACEFUL....SLOW SWIMMING.... of course i should capitalize beautiful : )..... but hey, beautiy is in the eyes of the beholder : ) tank mate for "Guapo" and "Fuman".

Your suggestions would be much appreciated!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Powder blue tang would be an awesome addition. Sweet lips, honey comb eel.

Some suggestions :) you have the space for a big tangs and angel fish while not preditors very beautiful fish :)

michael_cb_125

I think that any of following fish would be great additions for your tank:

lg-0212101-070.jpg

lg-0212101-074.jpg

lg-1229091-051a.jpg

lg-1105091-032.jpg

~Michael

KimPossible

I'm taking this all in.... Thanks for these suggestions...
Eric, I like the Sweetlips...
Michael, what is the 3rd fish pic?

Yesterday I removed a beautiful Minatus Grouper (Red with Blue Spots...wow man...), it was way to aggressive and my Lion was constantly defending himself and was loosing bits of tail fin. Dang that Grouper was FAST!!!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Orange toad would be a nice addition for a bottom fish, maybe some of the more colorful anglers.

How about a green Bird Wrasse? I've heard varying opinions about their aggressiveness, but there's no way it's more aggressive than your puffer. And they swim so gracefully, it's like they're flying.
gomphosus_varius_GreenBirdWrasses.jpg

:thumbup: I also agree with Eric about the Longhorn Cowfish, but you'd have to be careful with the toxins. The group you have sounds amazing and it would be a shame to lose them.

Bird wrasse is nice!

Just so many cool fish and not enough tanks :)
I agree with you 100 %! I think that's why everyone has so many tanks. My third is going to be a predator tank like this one and the Bird Wrasse is gonna be one of the first ones in!