Labor Day Sale

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Well if you look at all the labor day sales going on it seems like everybody is giving 10%, 15%, or 20% off. Whooptie-Flipping-Do. Our prices are already crazy low so 10% just isn't going to do it for us. Here at MyReefToYour.com we lose our minds and virtually give stuff away. Oh you'll know I've sniffed too much superglue when you hear what I've got in the works for this weekend. But I'm not releasing the details to the boards until Saturday morning (I have posted some details on facebook). So hold onto your seats boys and girls because this weekend is going to be a wild ride!

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Just so we are on the same page are we saying 12:01am eastern is Saturday morning or are we looking more at a round about 10am mountain central time?

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I'll post the details the moment I wake up (likely around 9-10 am eastern), I actually have them written up already and we will be off and running with this crazy Labor Day extravaganza.

soco

Cant wait to place my first order with you jj. Looking forward to the morning!!!!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
So who is ready for this? I just laid out another group to picture for our Labor Day Craziness. We'll be ready to rock and roll first thing in the morning.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
12 hr countdown begins. Grab the checkbook boys. Race ya.

..........hail to the victors valiant.

DanSReef

Welcome back buddy. Hows those new leds?

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

Hey Matt. They are doing well. I am waiting for my final setup.... I hope. An LED / T5 set up by Prestige LED. I am hoping they will be here next week.

Hey JJ... Dude I am ready for your sale. Let's do this!!!!

Choff

Well if you look at all the labor day sales going on it seems like everybody is giving 10%, 15%, or 20% off. Whooptie-Flipping-Do. Our prices are already crazy low so 10% just isn't going to do it for us. Here at MyReefToYour.com we lose our minds and virtually give stuff away. Oh you'll know I've sniffed too much superglue when you hear what I've got in the works for this weekend. But I'm not releasing the details to the boards until Saturday morning (I have posted some details on facebook). So hold onto your seats boys and girls because this weekend is going to be a wild ride!

Seriously a penny for a coral? That's the BIG sale??

futurama-money-fry-meme-shut-up-shut-up-and-take-my-money-wallpaper-1775377-wallbase-cc-dc4b1efd-sz500x312-animate.jpg

Thanks! Looking forward to the order.