Attachments

• filled.jpg
    filled.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 319
  • sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 317

mps9506

Good to see a softy tank, with some many people going SPS dominant or rare LPS (acans etc.).
Wish we had basments on the houses around here. Must make the setup options very nice.

dobejazz

I really like the basement option ! Our house is small and doing a waterchange on the nano cube involved moving furniture when it was in that corner. This will be soo much easier.

Witfull

woo hoo! you found a tank that fit the corner! very nice and clean setup in the basement. room for all kinds of toys down there, RO unit and resivour shelf full of reef stuff,,,wait thats my laundry room,,,,lol.

i look forward to your progress, good luck.

mps9506

One safety note. :)
Mount the power strip on the wall above the level of the sump to keep water off of it.
It looks neater also :)
Back to the regularly scheduled program...

:D

dobejazz

the powerstrip will be mounted we actually need to do a little electrical work all of the outlets down stairs are switched :( we also may be getting a bigger return pump right now we get an occasional little burp in the tank
Thanks Everyone for the compliments!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
That is a very cool lookin tank, love the sump also !
How tall is the tank ? What are you going to use for lighting ? How tall is the canopy ?

dobejazz

the tank is 24" canopy 7" and the overall height is 58"
I'm not sure the specifics of the lights yet except they are PC's
I should have the lights next friday

KimPossible

:drooool: Oh, I am so jealous of your basement sump set up, that is very nice!
Check out Gina's electrical board it's nice and clean.
:thumbup:

Gina

RS STAFF
I'm happy to see you found a tank for your corner! It looks awesome!
What type of softies do you plan on?

P.S. Thanks for the complement on our Electrical board Kim!

dobejazz

not too sure yet the xenia from my nano will go in there eventually (it's out grown the nano) I'd like to try some of the leathers that grow too large for a nano also.

Witfull

i can see her sitting on the sofa nest to the tank,,,looking out the window,,arms crossed,,,foot tapping,,,trying to will the UPS truck to pull up..lol

dobejazz

Not too much to report here but in order to avoid being whipped with a strand of Caulerpa I'll update a little ! I am still waiting on the lights! They should be in on Monday night. He was supposed to come by last Wed and last Friday but he broke his thumb. I did water tests last nite and Am, nitrite and nitrate are all zero!