Just wanted to share

dobejazz

some pics

38-lionel.JPG

4-frogspawn.JPG

framerguy

AHHHHH Thanks for the fix! I love Orchid dottys, is that a cuke of some kind behind it and in front of the nemo clip? You are truly Tang rich! Thanks so much for sharing.

dobejazz

AHHHHH Thanks for the fix! I love Orchid dottys, is that a cuke of some kind behind it and in front of the nemo clip? You are truly Tang rich! Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks ! The scopus and dottiebacks were a gift from a local reefer taking down his tank

here is a pic of the cuke just an plain ugly black one but I love it :)

13_black_cuke.JPG

Triggerjay

WOW! Your Sailfin, and Scopas get along? They are both from the Zebrasoma family.. I thought they were supposed to not get along? Maybe it is because there is such a difference in body shape between them. Great pics!

Jason

dobejazz

WOW! Your Sailfin, and Scopas get along? They are both from the Zebrasoma family.. I thought they were supposed to not get along? Maybe it is because there is such a difference in body shape between them. Great pics!

Jason

They seem to get along fine - the sail fin is much smaller so possibly as he grows it may be an issue he will need to go eventually since my tank is not large enough for a full grown sailfin

BarbMazz

Beautiful pics, Kelli! Loved the first one especially!
Your tank looks really healthy. Thanks for sharing.