July '09 POTM Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

July's photo contest theme will be "soft corals, zoanthids, ricordias, GSP, gorgonians, etc.". Everything EXCEPT SPS, LPS, and anemones (other than ones stated above).

Winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to one of Reef Sanctuary's sponsors! This month's contest is sponsored by Woodstock! :thumbup:

In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month!

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be "soft corals"! .
4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the July '09 POTM Contest Gallery by midnight (EST) June 30th.
Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available July 1st and will remain open through the 10th.

NOTE:
Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
So please upload your photo to the July '09 POTM Contest Gallery

Last edited:

michael_cb_125

Hmm.... Which one?

SANY0048-1.jpg

SANY0071-3.jpg

~Michael

michael_cb_125

Thanks everyone.

Now I just need to figure out how to load them to the gallery. I have been a member here since Dec. 06 and I still cant do it.

~Michael

sambrinar

Geez guys, stop swimming around in your tank...

I have one.. but with those above.. hmmm

Attachments

• IMG_1690-1.jpg
    IMG_1690-1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 130