Jeremy's 90 Gallon Build Mayhem!!

sambrinar

See Diane and I are on the same page.. We AZians stick together.. a little telepathy!! Looking good Jeremy, and the room is a definite improvement

Jeremy0322

See Diane and I are on the same page.. We AZians stick together.. a little telepathy!! Looking good Jeremy, and the room is a definite improvement

It will make you happy to know that I got the stand in here, set the tank on it, put the canopy on the stand, and before even cleaning the tank out those stupid fishies were off the canopy, I HATED the way they looked.

lcstorc

Those were the crappy little foam thing that you can get an a craft store for like 2 bucks, I just pulled them off and most of them came off clean, some of them left little outlines which will be cleaned off soon enough, that doesnt HAVE to happen though until we stain the stand darker.

If you are going to stain the stand I would do it now before there is water in the tank.
Maybe that was already the plan, but I wanted to mention it.
Great job on the drilling and where did the stuff in your room go? Do you have a big closet and hide the mess like my kids do?

Jeremy0322

If you are going to stain the stand I would do it now before there is water in the tank.
Maybe that was already the plan, but I wanted to mention it.
Great job on the drilling and where did the stuff in your room go? Do you have a big closet and hide the mess like my kids do?

:lol:
That is the plan with the staining, and everything was just stacked better or relocated, but most of it is still located in this room somewhere.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
227.gif

lcstorc

Now now. I did plenty of head banging in my day. And yes with the kids I have banged some heads.
Short amusing story, I was having a bad day at work and was standing in the doorway of a co-worker's office rhythmically moving the door to hit my head. Next thing I knew the VP was walking by giving somebody a tour.
Not a good time to be banging my head.
Sorry, just had to tell the story.
Now back to your regularly scheduled off topic chat.

rlcline76

Now now. I did plenty of head banging in my day. And yes with the kids I have banged some heads.
Short amusing story, I was having a bad day at work and was standing in the doorway of a co-worker's office rhythmically moving the door to hit my head. Next thing I knew the VP was walking by giving somebody a tour.
Not a good time to be banging my head.
Sorry, just had to tell the story.
Now back to your regularly scheduled off topic chat.

Outstanding!