It's time to Retire!! Get your orders in now.

mrcoral.com

RS Sponsor
LAST CHANCE ON THE $10 SECTION!!

As many of you know we are in progress of major changes at Mrcoral.com and our Mrcoral retail store. Some of those changes include coral farming (which is just about done!) and changing our business model. Our main focus will be growing our corals. Consequently, prices are going to have to come up a little. However, we are going to try to keep our prices still below everyone else's but, offer overall better service to everyone I know we have help the small guy stay in the game with the $10 section we will continue to try to keep every collector in mind with the change over and keep prices as low as possible. Below is a run down on some of our upcoming changes:

1. $10 section closes Sunday May 13th at Midnight so, get your orders in now!!! All website orders have to be shipped before May 16th, so orders can't be held after that.

2. The site will close for business the week of May 14th while we transfer over to the farm.

3. HUGE SITE CHANGES!! We have the top coral supplies and connections in the world to do MrCoral.com the right way.

4. MrCoral.com will have a Customer Service Department headed by Bryan. All customer-related questions/concerns will be directed and handled by Bryan. If you haven't interacted with Bryan before, don't fret. He is a great guy who will do all things possible to make you and/or continue to keep you a happy Mr.Coral.com customer. If you're wondering how my role will change, I will begin focusing more on the coral side of MrCoral.com.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS...COMING SOON!!

Happy farming,
Sonny