In case anyone was keeping track

reefrunner

Contributing Member
This is amazing, the top poster so far joined today and already has 80 posts.....LOL, flip you been dying to post here....haven't ya ;) Way to go flipper!!! It really is truely amazing, I have seen more activity on this board in 1 day, than I have on some new boards over the course of several weeks ;) It's already busier than many of your larger reef boards!!!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 115

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I am extremely amazed at how much traffic this site is getting, for being so new! You look at some other new sites, and you see like one post per day, and crazy low things like that, but not here!

Icebox

Well everyone always kept RAG a busy place.

Flip has really outdone himself today. He must have been going through some serious withdraws.

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Whooohoooo, I'm the top poster right now! 82 posts! Never thought I'd ever have more posts than Flipper:D , at least for tonight:p

ReefLady

Staff member
Flipper - wow!

I know this isn't the proper place to do this, but I did want to take a moment and thank Reefrunner.

Reefrunner has been incredibly helpful to me in setting all this up, and has been a great friend, shoulder, ear, etc. If that doesn't sound like enough already, consider that he runs a SW/FW Aquarist board of his own.

One of our "forums" will be a "Freshwater" forum, which will simply be a link to the FW forums at Reefrunner's (also Fishfreek's) board.

Please take a moment to visit them at >AquariumAdvice< - it is an awesome place.

ReefLady

Staff member
So that's who talked her down from the bridge after she tried to install VBPortal.

Thanks Kevin!

:D

fishfreek

Originally posted by Travis
So that's who talked her down from the bridge after she tried to install VBPortal.

Thanks Kevin!

:D

I gave RL some suggestions on how to correct some of the errors but I guess none of them helpped. Wish I could have been more help but RL already has more experence with VBulliten than I do since thats not the script we run on AA.

Im truly amazed by how many posts I was greated to this AM when i logged in. And all those new styles!

HAP

Some of us have a klife outside of our reefs...or, is that a reef inside of our life?:confused:

Anyway, I prefer to read what others post because I have often found that when I open my mouth or type my opinion that I have less than the whole information....;)

HAP

Some of us have a life outside of our reefs...or, is that a reef inside of our life?:confused:

Anyway, I prefer to read what others post because I have often found that when I open my mouth or type my opinion that I have less than the whole information....;)

Scooterman

We're going to make this the number one Reef site in the world!
RL & Travis has a strong following, Including ME:D

Scott Ardoin