Im Now Proud To Say I Am 148000 Dollars In Debt

mnreefman

YUP WE ACCEPTED AN OFFER TODAY!!!! HERES THE MLS SO IF YALL INTERESTED THIS WILL BE MY NEW HOME!!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

Attachments

• 2355130-1.jpg
    2355130-1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 2355130-2.jpg
    2355130-2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 2355130-3.jpg
    2355130-3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 100

ReefLady

Staff member
Congrats! Be prepared to get even deeper in debt your first year... hehe.

Link didn't work though.

mnreefman

well i guess i will include a few things, first off, 2 years ago if you would of asked people, this is a day i thought never would come.let alone alot of members of this board and others.. i have had many struggles in my life even just getting past my troubles was very difficult... but i am proud to say that i have come this far. it wasnt easy, but like i said i have put all my efforts into becoming a person, who above all is respected. and i take great pride in this, it just goes to show that if work hard, heed the advice of other respected people, keep your head clean, and know your downfalls, you can achive things...

anyway.... thank you to all thoese who have helped me along the path of recovery, and for thoes who will help down the road..

mnreefman

oh im so excited i forgot the rundown... 1600 fsf... 3 bed 2 bath, split level, walkout, nice deck (one of the maintence free ones) ohhh i almost forgot.... its got a hottub :)
oh and the pic of where the big screan is at... that gunna be the placement for my tank once greg schields is done making it

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
That's awsome my girl friend and I were out shopping around all day rough business kinda fun at first but now well you know congrats

Gina

RS STAFF
Very nice! I'm so happy for you! You've had your ups and downs over the last couple of years but, looks like things are on the up swing for you now!
Is the tank going in the room or is it going to be an in wall?

Brucey

MM . . . . so pleased for you buddy. That double garage looks like an idea candidate for a conversion into a Reef Tank Room.
Brucey

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the "in debt up to your ears - homeowners club"!! :D

~Home Sweet Home~

Last edited by a moderator:

mnreefman

that nook has a crawl space behind that wall ad underneath the stairs.... so i am guessing that it will be plumbed through the wall but the display will take up that space.... and not be in the wall

corvettephreek

wow!!! congrats indeed!!!! Here in California 150K will get you a small parcel of land, and maybe a shack. for a home of that, I would have to spend about 350-500 K just for the house!!! congrats, and I will stay in my apartment-like conditions for a while, maybe the downstairs neighbors wont mind if one of my tanks leak.... :O lol

BoomerD

Congrats! Where is this located? Nice price for a home of that size. Here, that would have gone $350K easy, and MUCH more in most of Kalheeforneeya.