I Hate Jury Duty!!!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Good Luck Eddie - and thanks for serving, they like to call outstanding citizens :) over & over... I when through a period of that...

Hopefully you won't have to hear a case about al capone

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I have a mother that got called... to hear a sex crime case against a man that did something to a child, when they ask her if she could impartially judge the case, she answered... "I think they should hang him today" ... they let her go right then :) she is 92, she was 70 when she did this... as she tells the story...

redsea reefer

I have a mother that got called... to hear a sex crime case against a man that did something to a child, when they ask her if she could impartially judge the case, she answered... "I think they should hang him today" ... they let her go right then :) she is 92, she was 70 when she did this... as she tells the story...

LOL... Bless your mom Glenn. I would have said the same but before that a little torture would be in order.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I got a jury summons Friday - addressed to my last name, but a different first and middle name. I sent it back with a letter of explanation. Today I got another letter saying their computer messed up and to disregard the summons. It made my day! I don't know how they can say that names are drawn at random when I get a summons every few years, and most people I know have never gotten one. Here you call a phone number to find out if they need to to report in on that date. I've escaped going once due to that, but not the other times.

Dweezil

Never been called. (hopefully I didn't just jynx myself) Husband got called more than once. Eddie, can't even imagine what it's like in LA. It's not like going in some small little town.

I got a summons last year, but I was able finagle out of it because I was the only chemist at the company. For me to go to jury duty, the entire production line would have had to come to a stand-still.