honeymoon destination!!

mnreefman

well i think we have fianlly narowed it down. we wont be going till next dec/ jan because of school ect ect

our #1 choice is australia!! and i think this where we will end up going
#2 grand caymen isalnds.. ive been there and they were devistated from the hurrican... but it is in the carribiean.
#3 mexico.... everyone does this though

well thats our list... im leaning twards #1 and i know jen is too.... so help us make the decision

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
How exciting!!!! Just draw straws :D

I think you have the priority order perfect!!

Gina

RS STAFF
Clint,
Of the choices that you listed, I would go with Australia! I've always wanted to go there anyway. You are taking me right? LOL

Witfull

get a map of the world, a dart, and a blindfold,,,:)

just remember to alot time for the 48+hrs of air time there and back,,,Australia is so far away!

mps9506

Witfull said:
get a map of the world, a dart, and a blindfold,,,:)

just remember to alot time for the 48+hrs of air time there and back,,,Australia is so far away!

You aren't driving fast enough :D

that's got to be one awful flight unless you can get first class.
The what seemed to be 20 million hours I was on the plane to Japan was almost as much as I could take. All I wanted to do was lay down, I couldn't sleep in the "reclining" chair(all two inches it lays back). :(
It makes me feel miserable just thinking about it.
I drank whiskey before the flight back. Slept much better.

mnreefman

well because of the long fly time well be gone 10 days:) i get my week in australia... and tonight we took mexico off the list so now we are down to 2!

NaH2O

Contributing Member
mmmmm Grand Cayman - I had such a blast there. Australia would be awesome too. Either way, you will have a great time!

mnreefman

ive been to grandcaymen as well. i loved the sea turtle farm....
i think it will be australia.... i gotta stop thinkin bout it cuz i get to excited