Hi there!

Slin

I am Dave, based in Cheshire in the UK.

I have purchased my first tank today, a RSM 130D and I have plenty of questions to come. :D

Thanks for having me!

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks for joining our happy forum, full of good friendly advice. No flaming allowed.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Congrats on the new 130D

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:welcomera Welcome to Reef Sanctuary Slin!
This is an awesome place to hang out & share the roller coaster ride with SW friends :crowd:
Hope you feel right at home here :biker

theplantman

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary! After 5 posts you are able to share pics and links with everyone. We look forward to seeing your system build and helping with your questions as you start the journey.:bluenod:

Slin

I am shocked at how the tank has cleared in just over 24 hours, my little girl has spotted a couple of tiny blue things on the live rock.

theplantman

If the water is mixed properly and the filtration is working well they clear up quick. Just be patient during the cycle, it will seem like a long wait but is well worth it. Also when mixing change water, try to allow your saltwater to mix for 24 hours if you make your own and remember to use RO/DI water. Have fun.

Slin

I don't plan on making my own water yet, my local aquatics centre is close enough that collecting some isn't really an issue. Plus it is one less things for me to get wrong. :D