Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

soco

Hi my name is SoCo and im a reef-a-holic.
Been reefing now almost 3 years. 38 gallon mixed reef, 30 gallon clownfish anem tank, 90 gallon reef with 40 gallon sump-soon to be adding a frag tank! I just cant stop and its ooooook :)

Rhodes19

Hi SoCo..... Do you have pictures of any of your salt water friends? Would love to see your nem. I've been thinking about getting one for my 180. RBTA I hope.

soco

Ya i have some pics of it.
neme1.jpg

neme2.jpg

neme3.jpg

heres a couple of decent ones. Its a long tent tho not a bubble tip

stilneas

Hi all , my name is Sean and I AM a reef-a-holic. I have had my 108g set up for 2 weeks now and can think of little else. I've burned through $1500 in that time at my lfs and am so grateful to find a group with the same problem as me that i can relate to. Yesterday i bought a blue tang (who is loving his new home) but swore i wouldnt buy a new fish til the weekend . I tested my water this morning , my ammonia and nitrites were zero and found myself putting my new coral beauty into my tank about 2 hours ago. I quit smoking Jan 1st but have transferred my addiction and can't stop reefing. Has anybody ever heard of a reef addict holding up a bank to supply their addiction?

Popup

My name is Liam, and I am a new reefaholic. Do a odd job here and there like assembling pvc pipe for $100 and then going and spending them on corals. I would do pretty much anything to get the livestock I want in my tank.

Rhodes19

My name is Liam, and I am a new reefaholic. Do a odd job here and there like assembling pvc pipe for $100 and then going and spending them on corals. I would do pretty much anything to get the livestock I want in my tank.

Hi Liam........

LOL!!! You do have it bad. :) :welcomera to RS.

Rhodes19

I was clean but had a relapse, worse than ever, well maybe not...there was that year I spent 5 grand on corals.....

It got so bad for me that my friend and my wife had to have an intervention for me. They would not let me buy any more corals until I got some good quality test kits. Now, if I only had some $$$. :)

chaynes73

It got so bad for me that my friend and my wife had to have an intervention for me. They would not let me buy any more corals until I got some good quality test kits. Now, if I only had some $$$. :)

Tell me about it, was thinking of selling some plasma for corals

Rhodes19

Tell me about it, was thinking of selling some plasma for corals

LMAO!!! Thought of that myself but because I've been out of the country post 1988, I am not allowed to donate blood or plasma. I guess I could sell urine for drug testing!!! (yeah, like that would ever happen). I need help. :D

chaynes73

LMAO!!! Thought of that myself but because I've been out of the country post 1988, I am not allowed to donate blood or plasma. I guess I could sell urine for drug testing!!! (yeah, like that would ever happen). I need help. :D

Or could make a sign "WILL WORK FOR CORALS"

20nano

theres this aquarium place in berkeley, ca that does just that. He needs people to help out at the store but he cant afford to pay cash so i helped him out sometimes for a frag of this and that