Hi from Franklin, MA!

ChrissyGil

Hello everyone!

I decided to join your forum, because every time I google a reef question, this site comes up. Everyone is so friendly and full of knowledge!
My husband and I used to have reef aquariums a handful of years ago when we lived in Washington state. His job moved us back to Boston (my home state) a couple of years ago. We had to break everything down before the move, and just this past January, we started getting back into reefing. I started with my old 20H that we brought with us, and played with that while I was waiting for my new Red Sea Max 250 to be delivered. I'm now a couple of months into the RSM 250, still have a few things in the 20H, and we have a 20L frag tank plus a little 5 gallon bow with just rocks and snails for now.
I look forward to being a part of this forum!

~Chrissy

ReefingFun

Welcome! :bigblue:

I'm afraid there is no known antidote against the reefing fever. Once you got it, you'll always have it :> (which for me is a good thing!)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi Chrissy,

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

capital1983

Welcome Chrissy,

It's a rare thing to meet someone else from Franklin...Such a small town. I used to go to school at Dean. My favorite spots were Reunions and Isabellas Deli.

Anyways! This forum is the place to be! A wealth of knowledge is within every thread.

ChrissyGil

Thanks guys! PSU, nice! Are you a member of Boston Reefers? Capital, that's pretty cool...do you still live in Franklin? Are either of you going to the OSRAS conference on Sunday?

capital1983

Thanks guys! PSU, nice! Are you a member of Boston Reefers? Capital, that's pretty cool...do you still live in Franklin? Are either of you going to the OSRAS conference on Sunday?

Unfortunatly I only lived there for school. I am living in Central New Jersey now.

Choff

Welcome!

I wish I knew about OSRA sooner I would have liked to check it out. Especially the 1 pm aquascaping lecture.

Sent using Tapatalk 2