Hi everyone...

DazUK

Hi, I'm Darren From London, UK.

Decided months ago to get the Red Sea Max 250 and have been gathering advice from you ever since, so thanks everyone!
Nearly ready to buy the tank... got my RO water supply set up first and am about to order everything else I need to get me going.

I'm sure I'll be after some more help soon :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hello Darren! :wave:
:welcomera Welcome to Reef Sanctuary Forums! Hope you feel right at home here & share your AWESOME CHOICE of tank set up & build with us by starting a tank thread in the RSM Forum.
RS has Lots of helpful members willing to help when you need it.
Very excited to see your RSM 250 build begin. :D
BEST WISHES :biker

DazUK

Thanks everyone - found out today everywhere in the UK seems to have sold out of the RSM250 in white (could have got it in black but sticking out for the white one!)
Got to wait until the end of August now :( bit gutted!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Blast - sorry you have to wait! But, you can keep reading and participating with the rest of us to make the time go by faster! Welcome!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

kyle4201

White, AWESOME! never thought of that. Def my next tank! (Gears turning on how to make my plastic white noq. Lol.

DazUK

Latest news... no tank yet, but I now have my RSM starter kit, 60lbs of CaribSea Special Grade Reef Sand, an extra powerhead and heater for water changes, large mag-float cleaner, a pump for the chiller, big tub of pro coral salt, and a new fish net :) Also got a TECO SeaChill TR10 chiller on order which should arrive next week… expensive hobby eh!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Expensive but so AWESOME. Really a roller coaster ride in the beginning. All what you go through makes coming here to Reef Sanctuary to read & post very worth while. Just know you are going to need patience to get through the initial cycling & ugly algae stages. Post any and all concerns, get Your tank thread started even if you just post pictures of your equipment while you wait for your tank :D
Look forward to your start up, as I know how excited you are also! :bouncer:

DazUK

Expensive but so AWESOME. Really a roller coaster ride in the beginning. All what you go through makes coming here to Reef Sanctuary to read & post very worth while. Just know you are going to need patience to get through the initial cycling & ugly algae stages. Post any and all concerns, get Your tank thread started even if you just post pictures of your equipment while you wait for your tank :D
Look forward to your start up, as I know how excited you are also! :bouncer:

Hey thanks, I'll start a thread shortly :) I can practice my patience while I wait for the tank :D Will get some photos up soon too!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
YAY, you have your 5 posts in so you'll be able to start your thread with pictures too :D
Just go to the Red Sea Max Owners Club Forum & pick a name for your tank thread. Once you get water in that RSM 250....Patiences gets harder to have :yup: just so you know You're not totally alone in your desire to skip a few steps. Just don't rush a good thing :D ;)