Help me finish my plumbing!

BrothaWolf

Quick question for those of you using in sump pumps. What if anything can I put under my pump to dampen vibration. Im down to my final plumbing connections and I need to allow for a pad or something. Any ideas? Thanks!

bluespotjawfish

External pump? What about a mouse pad? I personally just use a few pamphlets I had laying around the house, so I can add or take away based on what the pump is doing.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Nope this is a submersible Ehiem 1262.... it didnt come with rubber feetys so....

He's using a Mag-Drive pump... they don't come with them either. He must have gotten them from someplace else and adapted them to his pump.

Why don't you send him a PM and ask him where he got them... :thumbup:

burning2nd

i have my mag siting on the bracket for the maxi jets with the 3 suction cups pointing down...

kinda ghetto i know but sue me..

Frankie

RS STAFF
I have an in-sump gen-x 4100 plumbed into UV. I never use flex hose and always PVC. I use the PVC to suspend the pump off the floor. Same with my in-sump skimmer. PVC is strong and can hold the pumps off the ground and away from the walls. Thats what i do.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
the rubber baby buggy bumpers are auto parts, cast in bolt on one or both ends, how about expanding foam, perfect fit, easy to trim and paintable.Steve

fishheads

those booties are rubber grommets...ive got the same ones under my DVD,SURROUND SOUND.....local hardware store .37 cents a piece