Hello- New JBJ 12g ALL LED Nano

Wattie

Some tank updates and new additions!! Everything going well, alagae bobbling and everything else thriving,
stock so far, cleaner shrimp, clown, cuc, hammer, fluor Green Polyps and Frogspawn.
No Filters whatsover, only live rock and sand...weekly water change
Cheers Wattie
IMG_1000_zps256d6c8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1004_zpsc9966f1b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

yorkieUK

PREMIUM
Thanks, yeah water changes will be my only form of water condition control as I'm not running a skimmer.
Any suggestions for corals that are easy to keep and that sway in the current?
Cheers Wattie

Hi Wattie.
Star Polyps and Xenia have some nice movement in the flow.
Wayne.

Wattie

to this!
IMG_1028_zpsb7738106.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I'm a little impatient and am not happy with the "blu tac" putty look my corals are currently attached to rock with. I know in theory they'll algae up over time but I've read that you can use superglue gel underwater to attach to rock.

Has anyone done this and did it work?

Cheers Wattie

Wattie

to this!
IMG_1028_zpsb7738106.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I've had my first set back....my Torch started disintegrating in its new spot, think it was either in too high a current zone (directly in line from Vortech)  or it was chemical'd by my leather so it's gone and I'm now running carbon to remove any toxins.

Any views?
Cheers Wattie

On the bright side, everything else is looking good and the Green Star Polyp has opened up again!!

Wattie

[video=youtube_share;ShlwBNKBsSo]http://youtu.be/ShlwBNKBsSo[/video]

Little video update.
Cheers Wattie

Wattie

Latest FTS. No skimmer, carbon only for leather, weekly water changes. High flow, Feeding every other day, corals once per week.
IMG_1078_zpsf0bf4f2f.jpg