Happy Birthday Nikki!

sambrinar

Nikki I love the new avatar. very cute... Not sure if your comment is a good one or bad one. Hope it's a good one :D It's not every day you turn 25

ZAPCOnj

birthday_graphics_11.gif

Hope your day got better!

Intranick

well.. if the weird symbols meant what I think it did.. how can we make it better?

shall we throw a party for Nikki?... a BIG party?

Intranick

im sorry to hear that, Nikki :(

your birthday should be a time for celebration!

How can we make it better?

ZAPCOnj

I can fedex a cake and candles out to ya... maybe get the RS people to meet in a big ONLINE NET MEETING With Video conference for a big happy birthday song while you blow out the candles....

I'm sorry your day wasn't great.

nikkipigtails

I can fedex a cake and candles out to ya... maybe get the RS people to meet in a big ONLINE NET MEETING With Video conference for a big happy birthday song while you blow out the candles....

I'm sorry your day wasn't great.

LOL! It was just crappy...literally. Only 3 people remembered and I got in a fight with my MIL and husband about Thanksgiving. On top of that, Olivia had diarreah all day. I changed at least 6 poopy diapers that smelled so bad that I was gagging uncontrollibly and she spit up, on me, twice. By the end of the day, I smelled like poop and vomit. I didn't even get to take a shower until after she went to bed at 7:30.

Intranick

im sorry to hear that :(

well i'd lie and say i remembered, but i saw your name at the bottom of the screen

I hope today goes better