Great Buy on AB 250 watt DE bulbs!!!

joe@inreef

Sponsor
I got a great buy on 250 watt AB 10000 DE bulbs and am gonna pass the savings on to everyone. These bulbs will be selling for 59.99 plus your 10% off discount(code 9922) I only have about 12 of these, and dont know if I can get more at this price. These bulbs are actually 13-14k and look great!!!

Maxx

Joe,
The Bulbs and Filter socks arrived today. Everything arrived perfectly safe and well packaged. Thank you. I went ahead and fired up the bulbs on my ballasts just to ensure that there was no damage or defects...wow....great lights! Thanks again
Nick

Maxx

Wood,
I hear ya....Feels like I've been yammering about this thing for years now. I have two more days of Paramedic classes left before the end of the semester, (It makes no sense to quit going this close to the end of the semester, even though I'm moving to a career in Law Enforcement), and then its a wide open throttle to get things accomplished. Pics will definately follow.
Nick

Typhon

Hey Joe,
I was getting ready to order the 250w HQI ABs today and I notice that the price went up to $66?? Is there anyway I can get them for $59 with the 10% off..

Thanks,
Typhon

Maxx

I'm using an AB 10k on my 175 magnetic ballast...its old and had trouble starting the bulb for the first couple of weeks, so I'm pretty sure its a probe style ballast (no markings) but now that the bulbs all broken in, things work fine. I'd reccommned it, but would suggest a pulse start ballast for them.
Nick