For Sale RSM 130 w/ extras and Free Livestock

redsea reefer

I have a RSM 130 tank and stand for sale. It comes with surface skimmer, Tunze 9002, Intake Media Basket and skimmer cup, New bulbs still in box, New fans(not installed), Refractometer, PinPoint Digital Thermometer, Powder and liquid forms of CA-Alk-Mag supplements, New bucket of the new Red Sea Coral Pro Salt, Test kits, 5g water jugs, 5 and 7g buckets, powerhead and pumps, nets, and some other stuff in a box that I can't remember....All for $400 and no parting out, must pick up yourself....Livestock must go first before the tank.

Livestock for free - Fish, Fire Shrimp, Coral, Snails, and Live Rock. I have bags for fish, shrimp and snails, but for coral or rock, you must bring something to take it in.

1 Royal Gramma

1 Purple FireFish

1 Red FireFish

2 Green Banded Gobies - must take as pair and put in same tank, they are always together for 2 years.

2 Red Mandarins - must take as pair and also be in same tank together. Male eats ONLY Formula One pellets - Female eats frozen Mysis, Bloodworms and Formula One pellets.

1 Fire Shrimp and some snails.

Fish MUST go to GOOD homes please, especially take care of my babies, the Mandarins.

I want to try and coordinate giving away all livestock in one day to make it easy on them and me.

I'm in L.A California, Van Nuys area, area code 91331. Post here or send PM.

artpics

Eddie i already have a 130D but can help you with the live stock i am in Van Nuys tomorrow (friday) can you meet around 3:00pm if so i have 5 gallons of saltwater ready in the jeep if you need it - i really don't want to come over the weekend as it is carmageddon (405 shutdown) i am in van nuys nearly every day next week though.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Eddie are you getting out of the hobby ?
1346.gif

This is a GREAT deal for someone !!!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
As I posted in your tank thread !!! Eddie - Please do stay active here +1 on your wealth of knowledge !!! I am sure one day when the time is right you will start up another tank - All the best !!!

reefer gladness

+1 that is a terrific deal for someone in the LA area. Timing is everything as they say, had I seen this a couple weeks ago before I bought the 130D it would have been perfect. I'll mention it to a few friends though as others have already taken interest in my fledgling project.

I'd love to take part of the CUC off your hands but my tank is still cycling. If they're still around in a few days when my tank is (hopefully) ready I'll send you a PM. Good luck!