Fish & Reef Obsession

Fish Crazy

Here is the Naso Tang and the CBB that we picked up last night

New_Fish_Large_.JPG

Fish Crazy

Here is the new clam we got - it is HUGH you can also see the chili coral and the toadstool which I purchased some time ago from Reef Magic - I love Vicki's coral they do great

max_clam_Large_.JPG

Fish Crazy

The fish are so beautiful!

I've always wanted a chili coral. They're so pretty.

Thanks Nikki - it's been a great addition we recently moved the chili to a new location at a "cave" opening and it is doing better

So far both fish are eating and swimming all over the place

Techno-Vicki

Hi girls! Nice pics and I am glad that giant squam got a great home:) Naso's are one of my favorite fish as well as the CBB. Beautiful tank, yup, yup, yup

Fish Crazy

Hi girls! Nice pics and I am glad that giant squam got a great home:) Naso's are one of my favorite fish as well as the CBB. Beautiful tank, yup, yup, yup

Thanks Vicki! How old is the giant squam, and how big will it get?

I love clams the blue is my fav but I have lost all 3 to pinched mantles so I"m gun shy on the blue but this on is a great addition.

The Naso, which Lynn named Hermonie, is beautiful and I love to watch 'em

Let us know when you sent some new corals to the shop I'm always looking for something new to add :dance:

Fish Crazy

New Corals

Ok so this week we placed an order with Piece-of-the-reef.com we found their store on ebay and we got
25+polyps= 5 DIFFERENT zoos /zoanthids LIVE reef CORAL and saltwater tri COLOR ORANGE RICORDEA for CORAL REEF

I am drip acclimating them right now then I'll place them in the tank so any thoughts on placement or care would be great

Fish Crazy

The new frags are in the tank and I have tried to take pictures buy they are so tiny I can't get a shot with our camera - bummer. But all 5 types of zooa are open and I put them on larger rocks so they would not get lost in the tank. The tri colored ricordea is looking very nice hopefully I can get some pictures soon

Fish Crazy

Dead Goby

Today while looking at the tank the Diamond Goby came flying out from at the back of the tank under some rocks and started swimming upside down. He lasted about 2 minutes then he died upside down. When I took him out of the tank he had small mark on the side that looked like a bruise. Color was good, eyes clear and he was healthy. :cry1:

Any ideas on what could have happened - we think that someone like the blue jaw trigger or the dragon wrasse may have hit him?

Fish Crazy

Have not posted in sometime we had a major water leak from our hot water heater under the slab and had to tear up the floor so we have been in just get by mode. All is doing well - we added a mandarian last week and when he comes out front and I can take a pictures I'll add one