Feeding my Anemone

Praba

Hi guys, please can someone give me an idea on how much I should a feed my pink bubble anemone.
Every pet shop has a different view.
Some say one lance fish a month while others say quarter Lance weekly.

Thanking you in advance
Praba

sirrealism

do you have it paired with a clown? If so the clown should be feeding it. I like to feed mine krill once a week.

sirrealism

Hey Tank stalker. Dont know if you saw my other post on my carpet nem. I guess I feed saddle back clowns every couple weeks. Mine ate his mated pair with in 2 weeks and they had been with that carpet for 1.5 years. The clowns were 3+" long

frisbee

FWIW, I used to feed this anemone a small piece of bay shrimp once every three weeks or so. Good parameters and proper lighting was pretty much it's bread & butter though. I'm not really a big fan of frozen foods, (too messy) but I'm sure it used to catch a few flakes here & there as well. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely fascinating to see them eat, but don't go overboard. Test those expensive lights you bought first. JMO, GL.

tank stalker

Hey Tank stalker. Dont know if you saw my other post on my carpet nem. I guess I feed saddle back clowns every couple weeks. Mine ate his mated pair with in 2 weeks and they had been with that carpet for 1.5 years. The clowns were 3+" long
That stinks my clarkiies are new so I hope they do ok with him

Stalking a tank near you