F/S 65 gal w/ stand lights everything!

Hello,

I am selling my tank due to the fact I opened a sports grill and have no time for it as much as I hate to get rid of it thought I would post it here 1st. I am asking $999.00
Include in the sale is the following items

65 gal glass tank
stand
70 Lb of live rock
AquaC Remora skimmer with mj1200
Nova Extreme Pro T5 6 bulb with individual reflectors bought new 45 days ago.
about 40 lb of sand
hydor #3 pump
mj1200
Nova extreme 4 bulb with single reflector T5
Sump with a return pump and over flow

fish
clown
six line
pajama cardial

coral
toadstool
gsp
zoos

located in New Port Richey will not break up selling it all together.

Thanks for looking

lol I wish but don't have a spot for it or the time to tend to it ;) just the 2 sets of lights retail for about 600.00 and the pro set it only 45 days old I have the sales slip for it

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
lol I wish but don't have a spot for it or the time to tend to it ;) just the 2 sets of lights retail for about 600.00 and the pro set it only 45 days old I have the sales slip for it

You hire someone to tend to it and write it off on your taxes! Better yet, have your business buy it from you and write it off on your taxes.

CMG

Nova Extreme Pro T5 6 bulb with individual reflectors bought new 45 days ago...:drooool: :drooool:

reefgyrl

I will take the Nova pro 6 bulb set. 275 is a great price. I sent you and email. Let me know if i can have them.
Thanks so much

Chipie

Would you ship your lights for the same price to New-Brunswick,Canada? I'M not further from you than people from the US West coast.:)