??? Eric Borneman Arrested ????

QuentinB

Whoops... I agree with Doni though. Besides, who can honestly say they haven't considered jumping in a random person's pool for a bit? :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh not at all. I didn't even mean for it to sound harsh if it came off like that. That's why I said "Oh well. Hopefully it's a one time incident. "

And for the record.... I HAVE jumped into a "Random person's fool for a bit....." I just didn't get caught doing it. :)

steved13

PREMIUM
I'm going to go out a limb and say...I'll bet, a mood altering substance was involved. Which to Doni's point, can definitely lead to a bad decision.

cbrownfish

I was like 18 when I jumped in random pools. :apimp:

Hard to say what is going on there but it was entertaining when I read about it on my local reef forum this morning! :drunk:

Personally, I find this hilarious. I agree, we've all made dumb decisions (this one hurt nobody), so it would be quite petty to pass any judgement. Thanks for sharing...I think ill go hop into the neighbors pool!

DaveK

It should be said that Eric Borneman is somewhat controversial even in the SW aquarium area. Even so this is a relatively minor infraction. He's more likely to be in more trouble for "... evading arrest, resisting arrest ...". Yes, he could have been drinking or using drugs, but that's really no excuse, at least as far as the law goes. What will really do him in is having the arrest record and possible conviction. In this day and age, anything like that is the "kiss of death" as far as getting a good job goes.

lcstorc

No harm no foul IMO. Could have been me earlier in life.
It is a bit surprising he was alone. Usually something like this is a group of drunk people. Maybe he was just hot like someone said earlier.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Can't even take a morning dip without someone breaking your~

Eric still rocks imo. Maybe he saw a fish in distress :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
No harm no foul IMO. Could have been me earlier in life.
It is a bit surprising he was alone. Usually something like this is a group of drunk people.

Lynn it sounds like you've been in My neck of the woods a few times LOL! It's all of us or none of us LOL!

catran

Lmao!! Too bad he got caught. I've made a few dumb decisions when I was younger. Hopefully, ya'll have mercy on me when I make another!

QuentinB

A bit unrelated, but some buddies of mine knew a kid from a rival high school of theirs, and his mugshot made it's way online. He was arrested for what I'll call a panty raid(not quite like the movies, but I'll spare the details), so since last winter he's been the talk of the town and the butt of all jokes.

Regardless, I'm still in my prime for making dumb, DUMB decisions... and I fear the day I ever get caught. If my mugshot ever made it out in the open, I'd never live it down :D

Diverted

This all happened back in April. Why is this getting rehashed now? Poor guy...the Internet is relentless.

Wish it had been my pool. I would have dropped charges in exchange for some help with my tank.

cbrownfish

Not everyone heard at the time apparently (me for one). Why does TruTV run "caught on tape" or "Dumbest Criminals" over and over? Cause it is FUNNY. Hey here is my thought - if ya play hard and do dumb things, then you have to be willing to deal with the consequences.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
This was done in Texas I'm surprised a simple arrest and mug is all he got, Texas justice is usually unforgiving when you trespass...lol