DT Photoplanktin???

Hey guys I have a problem I left my bottle of DT out of the fridge for like 8 hours in my house witch is 74 do you think it is still good it says to keep it in the fridge but I forgot it on my desk now its back in the fridge let me know

Thanks

framerguy

I think most of the living creatures could survive for that long at room temerature. It's freezing the stuff that kills it.

Techno-Vicki

The problem is that it 'smells' nasty even when it is good. It gets a bad rep even when is is healthy. It REALLY reaks

Techno-Vicki

The problem is that it 'smells' nasty even when it is good. It gets a bad rep even when is is healthy. It REALLY reaks when it is bad.

mps9506

Leathers, xenia etc do not eat phytoplankton. The zoo's will readily accept zooplankton, phyto is much too small for them to eat. Phyto would be good for filter feeders such as clams, feather dusters, and possibly sea whips, dendros etc (I have no experience with the last two).

crap I have a 30 dollar bottle of this stuff the fish store just sold me ;( I hate all my LFS!!!!!!!!! They all give me bad advice it seems ;( more money down the drain